Indiana College Biology Teachers Association
The Indiana College Biology Teachers Association is a group that is focused on bringing together college biology teachers in the state of Indiana for the purposes of learning about pedagogical ideas and opportunities for increasing our knowledge of the field.
• Natalia Hubbs (Hanover College, Past President),
• Ann Grens (Indiana University-South Bend, 2019 - 2022),
• Pam Connerly (Indiana University Southeast; 2018-2021),
• Rob Swanson (Valparaiso University; 2018-2021),
• Kim Baker (University of Indianapolis, 2021 - 2024),
• Beth Rueschhoff (Indiana University Southeast, 2021 - 2024), and
• Glené Mynhardt (Hanover College, 2021 - 2024),
Officers (2020 - 2021):
• President: Pamela R. Pretorius (Hanover College),
• President-Elect: Ann Grens (Indiana University-South Bend),
• Treasurer: Bruce Evans (Huntington University),
• Media Coordinator: Marc A. Milne (University of Indianapolis).
ICBTA is dedicated to the advancement of biology education in post-secondary academic institutions throughout the state. Our main method of information dissemination is through our annual meeting in the Fall.
2021 ICBTA Conference
Aftermath of COVID-19
Topics may include:
How to deal with the lack of skills possessed by students,
Reduced budget, and
Moving online tools into an in-person toolbox.
“One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.”
Contact Indiana College Biology Teachers Association
milnem at uindy dot edu